We all hoped to see OCC or PJD back on TV, the following these two companies receive from their fans is insane. CarShowz is definitely a fan of the show and Orange County Choppers and Paul Jr. Designs. All drama aside its great to see the creativity that goes behind the bike builds. We even receive a treat every now and then and see custom cars or trucks.
Below is directly from OCC’s Facebook, we hope something comes out of this!
Source: OCC Facebook
ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS SEEKING A NEW CREATIVE DIRECTOR FOR THE COMPANY AND TO APPEAR ON THEIR NEW TV SHOW
Orange County Choppers is back at again! We are about to begin production on a new TV series for a new network. But before we begin, we need a new Creative Director — someone who will work alongside Paul Senior (both on and off camera), building the best custom motorcycles in the world. So, if you are skilled, creative, outgoing, fun and think you can withstand Sr.’s over-the-top personality, demanding style, and sometimes relentless criticism, then we want to hear from you!
Send an email to getajobatOCC@gmail.com with your resume & location. Also include a recent photo and a brief explanation of why you would be the perfect person to appear on the new show as the new Creative Director for Orange County Choppers. Feel free to include photos of work you’ve done or any other material you think we need to see.
CONTACT US TODAY!
*You must be a legal U.S. resident to apply
**Potential employment through Orange County Choppers, Inc.
Latest posts by Jeff C. (see all)
- Carlisle All – Truck Nationals 2014 – VIDEO Coverage - September 11, 2014
- deadmau5 – Interesting Couple of Weeks with Ferrari and Nissan - September 4, 2014
- Ken Block Nagoya Experience with D1 – Monster Energy - September 3, 2014
- Remote Control Cars, Etc. – Boys and Their Toys - September 2, 2014
- 2016 Ford F-Series Super Duty Prototype is HOT – Catches Fire - September 1, 2014