Trail-ready White JLU Wrangler: In this episode of ExtremeTerrain’s (XT) Throttle Out YouTube video series, Merideth Evasew takes a customer’s lightly-modified, daily driver JLU Wrangler and transforms it into a stylish and capable trail-runner that is still comfortable for commuting.
“This build is pretty mild considering that this Jeep is mainly sticking to pavement, so comfort and accessibility are big which is why I chose parts with creature comforts that can be put to work, if they need to, out on the trail.”—Merideth Evasew
Incorporating premium quality Jeep accessories from parts categories like rock sliders, winches, wheels and tires, and Jeep lift kits, Merideth focuses her build around aggressive styling while maintaining road and trail worthiness.
Trail-ready White JLU Wrangler Featured Products:
- Teraflex 2.5 Inch Sport S/T2 Suspension Lift Kit w/ Falcon 3.1 Shocks,
- Smittybilt XRC 9,500 lb. Winch w/ Recovery Pack,
- Smittybilt A.W.S. Aluminum Winch Shackle,
- Rock-Slide Engineering Gen II Step Sliders,
- RedRock 4×4 Trail 13 Inch Short Antenna,
- Pro Comp Wheels Series 7031 Flat Black Wheel;
- 17×9, & Falken Wildpeak All Terrain Tire.
For more featured builds, check out our CarShowz blog section, here.